OsteopathY, Acupuncture & Massage
James Davies is an internationally recognised Osteopath, performance and massage therapist. In addition to private clinical work, he has worked throughout the UK, USA & Jamaica with professional athletes ranging from Olympic champions, premiership footballers, NFL and rugby union players.
James graduated from the British School of Osteopathy in 2009. He is part of the Vice Patrons network, supporting the fundraising and campaigning work of the school.
James recently served as a Great Britain team therapist at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. He has worked with many GB Team athletes including Mo Farah, Adam Gemili, Laura Muir, Richard Whitehead and Jonnie Peacock
- Osteopathy British School of Osteopathy
- Massage and Sport injuries at London School of Massage
- United Kingdom Athletics Coach
- Working across major track and field Diamond Leagues across the world
- London Marathon
- Great North Run
- London 2012 Olympics: Consultancy work with American track and field athletes
- London 2012 Olympics: Jamaican Olympics trials in Kingston Jamacia
- London 2012 Olympics: Jamaican Holding Camp for the Olympics
- Organising an international, motivational sports conference in 2013 at the Brunel Indoor Athletics Centre
- Performance therapy for NFL players at Wembley Stadium
- Working as a Performance Therapist with British Athletics at the 2016 Rio Olympics
- Consultancy work at Pinewood studios
James developed the ethos of relieve, restore and perform based on his experience of working with both elite athletes and those individuals and teams who participate in recreational sport and want to improve their perfomance.