Nutrition is 20 percent science and 80 percent habit
The right nutrition can help you excel in sports, recover faster, decrease your risk of injury and even reduce muscle soreness. Proper sports nutrition can also help you avoid dehydration, hitting the wall, general exercise fatigue and more. To see an improvement in your physical and sporting performance, you must fuel your body right to get the most out of your efforts.
Changing your nutrition takes time. It requires strategies specific to your lifestyle and on-going support to truly change your behavior and improve your performance.
RISING HEALTH HAVE REGISTERED DIETICIANS THAT CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Integrate proper food selection, portion control, nutrient timing, and hydration
- Transform your body composition and improve your body fat percentage
- Increase your energy levels
- Develop a better understanding of your current nutritional intake
- Identify your nutritional requirements
- Provide you with a personalised plan
- Speed up your recovery from training
Rising Health nutrition programs are included as part of an integrated training programme but are also available as an individual service.