James Davies is a qualified running coach and specialist.
He strives to help others achieve fitness and personal success through running. James utilises his skills as a therapist and coach to offer individually tailored training programs and targeted group sessions, catering for each individual’s goals and lifestyle.
At Rising Health, we teach adults and children running techniques from beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
We offer running coaching at the Brunel Indoor Track in Uxbridge and other locations, please ask for details.
Coaching for all
As well as working with amateur and professional track & field athletes, Rising Health have designed coaching programmes for people participating in:
- Fun runs
- 5km races
- 10km races
- Half Marathons
- Ultra Marathons
ONE-TO-ONE OR GROUP COACHING
What will you receive:
- Full review of running history, injury history, current training and goals
- Running injury management: if you are currently suffering from an injury
- Head-to-toe running specific musculoskeletal assessment
- Performance therapy
- Soft tissue massage
- Functional movement analysis
- Coaching on warmup and running with correct technique
- Training plan review/progression, or running specific circuit training
- Advice on self management, e.g. using foam roller stretches