Make your business a healthier place of work
fit and happy teams work harder
More and more companies are looking to corporate health and wellness programmes for their employees. They help to improve performance, production and may reduce the number of days lost through sickness.
At Rising Health our corporate health and wellness programmes allow businesses to get well together, we offer services such as health talks, posture, spine and health screens and corporate care packages using osteopathic, nutrition, massage and stretch programmes.
We can help to increase production, decrease stress, decrease sick days and prevent injuries in your workplace.
- In 2008, 28 million working days were lost to illness
- The Work Foundation reports that for every £1 invested in wellbeing initiatives, businesses get a return of £3.
- The vast majority of ill health was divided between stress and musculoskeletal disorders
- The average employee will take 13 days off each year for recovery.
- Based on the average UK annual wage of £23,764, each worker costs their employer £1188.20 a year in sick days.
- The total number of Musculoskeletaldisorders (MSD) cases in 2013/14 was 526,000 out of a total 1,241,000 for all work-related illnesses.
- The number of new cases of MSDs in 2013/14 was 184,000, up from 141,000 in 2011/12.
- The total number of working days lost due to MSDs in 2013/14 was 8.3 million, an average of 15.9 days per case of MSDs.
- Businesses in England lose £34billion a year due to people taking genuine sick days.
Contact us today to book an appointment to find out which package will work best for you and your employees.